As of Tuesday, February 19 at 4pm, all performances of FROZEN in NYC will go on as scheduled. Complimentary exchanges for the performances on Wednesday, February 20 may be made through the original point of purchase, provided the exchange happens NO LESS THAN TWO HOURS PRIOR to curtain time.
- Exchange policy is valid solely for the performances on Wednesday, February 20 of FROZEN at the St. James Theatre.
- Tickets may be exchanged solely for different performances of the same production for which the tickets were originally purchased.
- Exchange may also be subject to additional fees by Ticketmaster if expedited delivery is requested.
- Tickets may be exchanged for any other single performance on sale at the time the exchange is made, subject to blackout dates and other restrictions. Tickets may not be exchanged for another seat or differently-priced ticket for the same performance.
- Ticket exchanges will only be made through the original point of purchase:
- For tickets purchased via Ticketmaster, contact Ticketmaster Customer Service at 866-870-2717 for phone and on-line orders.
- For tickets purchased at the Box Office, please visit the applicable theatre Box Office. Exchange requests for tickets purchased at the Box Office must be accompanied by the original tickets and receipt.
- For group sales, ticket exchanges will be made only through the original Group Sales Agent that originally transacted the sale. Group minimums still apply for any performance in which the tickets are used.
- Exchanges for tickets purchased via other 3rd parties are subject to the exchange policies of the original 3rd party provider.
- TM+ Fan-to-Fan Exchange tickets are NOT eligible for exchange.
- Exchanges will be valued at the same price as the original face value of the ticket purchased. Additional payment applies if a guest chooses a performance or section that costs more than their original purchase or exchanges an originally-discounted ticket into a performance with no discounted or only lesser-discounted tickets remaining.
- A guest may receive a partial refund if the original face value of the original ticket is higher than the face value of the new ticket. Refunds are not otherwise allowed.
- New special offer, discount and promotion codes may not be applied to exchanged tickets.
- Exchanges may not be made to change the number of tickets.
- Complimentary tickets are not eligible for exchange.
- Performance dates, times, prices and cast subject to change without notice.
- Other restrictions may apply. Exchange policy may change or be revoked without notice.
- Exchange policy not valid for productions of FROZEN outside of New York City.